Glass solutions for optical lenses and components
Optical lenses are mineral or organic glass components which transmit and refract light,
converging or diverging the beam.
In the area of optical glass for industry, their shapes are commonly
spherical, aspherical and cylindrical.
– Optical lenses for aircraft traffic lights
– Optical lenses for control systems
– Optical lenses for fire detection systems
– Optical lenses for measuring instruments
– Optical condensers
– Optical systems for door spy
– Industrial lenses for spectroscope and telescope
– Optical systems for imaging and illumination devices